-->

Happy Mother's Day






✥ Happy Mother's Day



I want to take a chance on the day, to say thank you
For all that you have done for my life:
Thank you Mom!
And wish you a Very Happy Mother's Day!

The wonders of life, is born from your womb.
A woman who gave us love and sacrifice.
Happy Mother's Day!

None are so soft like silk caresses of a mother,
None of the most comfortable place other than a mother's lap,
Nothing is more beautiful than flowers smile,
There was no way that was so flowery as that imprinted with your foot steps.
You are the reason why I was there.

Mom, you've seen me laugh
You also never see me cry
And you were always there with me
I may not always say this
But thank you for everything and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.

If you feel alone in a crowd,
When you think of who the 1 who can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
Your life & when you hate yourself,
Pejamka your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than others,
are always concerned about the lonely,
And suffering while knowing you cry.
She is the mother.
Love her, today and always.

Tomorrow is very important in our lives.
Tomorrow is only for that person.
Who would sacrifice his life, his happiness
and the whole time just for us.
Do you know what tomorrow ..?
Tomorrow is Mother's Day.
You must pray for your mother.
You have to tell her "I love you mom,
Without you I'm a nobody, never even existed.


Labels: artikel, kata mutiara

Thanks for reading Happy Mother's Day. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "Happy Mother's Day"

Back To Top